Sunday, May 30, 2010

Greetings, etc. This is a blog of totally random stuff.

I ran into a quandary with my other blog: it's where I comment on politics and big news items and atheism and so on, and that means that random goofy stuff that occurs to me, like rants about totally "off-pissing"* human behavior, reviews for awesome stuff like books, movies, products, etc., don't feel like they belong there. But sometimes I really want to post just totally random stuff. Maybe pictures of baby animals. Ugly ceramics. Dirty jokes. Personal observations of a non-serious nature.

This is where I will do that. It's like Strangely Blogged's wacky neighbor that does comic relief and minor story-lines. Also, if I'm feeling cranky, this is the place of the Needed Bile-Vent.


*Oh, and I just have this thing for minting new verbal coinage. If I'm using a word or phrase that isn't familiar to you, well, it might not be familiar to me, yet, either. I might have just cobbled up a fitting conveyance for my actual meaning. It takes some getting used to, but if I'm really stretching, I'll provide a definition. Don't worry, I have a poetic license.

No comments:

Post a Comment