Saturday, March 9, 2013

GPOY: Blue Q "Join Us" Tote

I know, that isn't exactly me--but when I saw a fox drinking wine and talking about grapes with a blue hen on a small tote bag made of recycled material, for some reason, I said "That is very relevant to my interests."

Probably because of the "being relevant to my interests."

Anyhoo, I picked up the lovely "Join us" tote from Blue Q (designed by Carolyn Gavin) when I was at Journeys Gifts in Peddlers Village, and I have to say, it's probably the cheeriest lunch bag I've ever had. Also, I like Blue Q because they seem like a cool manufacturer and their products are some of the cutest. Since this is "Strangely Random Stuff"--I have to point out that their site qualifies as strange, random, and cool stuff. Basically this is kind of an endorsement. Also an excuse to point out the totes cute tote I'm pulling my pears and Lara Bars out of, these days.

(I've ordered a shoulder bag that I may blog about because I'm kind of over expensive leather purses, but still a total mega-purse afficcionada. Bigger the better, I say. This is an affordable way to do the status bag without the status: unaffordable credit card bill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment