Friday, March 1, 2013

When Woolite Won't Do



I sometimes rebuke my vintage clothes for that kind of warmed-over BO stank you only notice after you've worn a second-hand thing for a couple hours, and then you realize it has "other people stank" all over it, but this is so rare, that I mostly just wash the items before wearing them, and re-inspect them for anything that might look like nits, and just go ahead and add them to my wardrobe. I find that the only things I've ever come across that were distinctively demon-haunted were actual televangelists, although some evanglists were distinctively dodgy even if not exactly on tv.

What I think I'm getting at is--really, Pat Robertson? Always be banishing? It's like you're half a witch yourself.  He would feel lighter if he went white lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment