Sunday, April 3, 2011

I don't know why I have a picture of a chicken purse in my hard drive.

I'm not sure whether I intended to blog about it or if it was something I really, really, really thought I wanted. I can't remember what site I copy and pasted this picture from. Although I am not sure that I have any outfit that would do justice to a chicken purse, there is something so very....chicken about this purse that I really think I would wear it proudly, just because people would totally have to comment. 

"You sure like chickens, huh?"

"Yes, yes, I do."

Someday I will do a blog-post about the mad number of chickens represented in my kitchen decor. It's a whole lot of chickens. Or, I could post about my ridiculous love of purses, because, yeah, it's a lot of purses. The intersection of the two obsessions is right here--chicken purse.

(If this is your chicken purse, by all means contact me about where I found this pic and where you found your purse, because....hello, very awesome!)

UPDATE: It was Kitschy Living. I know because I went back to the site and did what I'm always tempted to do--see....every....picture. And there it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment